INFORMATION CLAUSES about the owner of the www.en.gddm.com.pl portal
The www.gddm.com.pl portal is only informative. It does not collect any personal data – it does not allow you to set up user accounts. The owner of the portal can be contacted by e-mail and then – in accordance with art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) you should know that:
- The owner of the portal www.en.gddm.com.pl and at the same time the Personal Data Administrator (ADO) provided by e-mail is Gołębiowski Dariusz Doradztwo Marketingowe, contact details: 98-220 Zduńska Wola, NIP: 8291203308, telephone: 794 553 153, mail: office ( @) gddm.com.pl;
- The company does not have a data protection officer, information duties are performed by ADO-Gołębiowski Dariusz;
- Purposes of personal data processing: personal data received in the email are processed only to respond to inquiries from potential ADO clients, mainly in the form of a commercial offer, and after the end of business talks emails with personal data are deleted.
- Information about the recipients of personal data: personal data is nowhere forwarded;
- The received personal data is stored only for the purpose of conducting business talks with potential clients;
- You have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. It should be remembered that your data, if you have sent it via e-mail and commercial conversations are not carried out with you, have been deleted by deleting the received e-mail within a maximum of 30 days from receiving it;
- You have the right to file a complaint to UODO, if it is justified that your personal data are processed by the administrator in breach of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016;
- Providing personal data is completely voluntary and makes sense only if you represent the company, because the company sells its consulting and training services under the brand GDDM Potęga Wiedzy – only to other companies. It does not support natural persons.
- The www.gddm.com.pl portal does not collect any data of portal users, except for information contained in cookie files. Cookie files (so-called „cookies”) are data – text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Portal User and are intended for using the Portal’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, a unique number and their storage time on the end device. After this time has elapsed, cookies on your computer are deleted.
- You can also change the cookie settings in your browser yourself: Firefox – changing cookies settings, Chrome – changing cookies settings, Opera – changing settings, Safari – cookies, Internet Explorer – changing settings, resetting, EDGE – cookies.